Re: Heater installed by factory Amel 54

Courtney Gorman

Craig I’m in bed at home working this week.  Back on Trippin Saturday hopefully setting sail for St Thomas on Sunday
Cheers

On Jan 5, 2021, at 10:12 PM, Craig Briggs via groups.io <sangaris@...> wrote:

So, Courtney, it's going down to 41° F / 5°C tonight in Brunswick!  Brrr.
Give it a try and it will:
1 - clear and burn out any dust in the burner and ducts,
2 - freshen up the diesel fuel in the pump and supply line
3- scare the livin' bejeezus out of any critters having moved into the intake plenum (I had a hive of paper wasps that stunck like crazy for days but cleared up).
Or, as someone said, "use it or lose it".
Of course I'm sure you're comfy with the reverse cycle A/C and at the dock the diesel exhaust is not acceptable, but occasional running is good.
Cheers, Craig
--
SN68 Sangaris, Tropic Isle Harbor, FL