Heater

Paul Osterberg

Hello!
We plan a trip to Nordkap the coming summer, so some sort of heater would be necessary.  To install a typ Webasto water born heater would be rather expensive and a not so straight forward installation, without compromising the water tight bulkheads. A too big job and investment for only one season. So looking to alternative solutions.
Have anyone replaced the old AC unit with a new one that also work as a heat pump and provide heat?
what was your experience, especially with the heating? Any brand to be recommended.
 Our AC units looks a bit corroded and guess approaching the end of it's life span, so even if the cost is about the same it might make more sense long term.
Any general view how long the original AC units lasts?
Any other suggestion on a source for heating?
Paul on SY Kerpa Amel SM#259