From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Powers SV Aquarius
Sent: Sunday, January 10, 2021 7:50 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

All,

I have a Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher, and would like keep Aquarius stock.  But, need to get spare parts for the dishwasher.  I have emailed ersatzteile@schabauer-service dot at , but have not received a response.  The evacuation pump is out, and might try to find a replacement which is similar if I can not get the exact replacement.

Any thoughts on what I should do.

Thanks!

Kenneth Powers
Aquarius sm2k262