Re: Onan group on SM number 32

Juan,

Also, Bill Kinney may still be there in Jolly Harbour aboard an Amel Super Maramu RASCAL. Bill Kinney may be able to help you before he leaves. +1415-488-6755 greatketch@.... Bill will be the best person with the most experience. If Bill & Karen have left, David Walter in my previous email.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:25 AM Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
Juan,

Contact David Walter in Jolly Harbour:
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 6:42 AM Juan de Zulueta <jdezulue@...> wrote:
Bill,

I have indeed an infrared medical thermometer. I will use it to check.
I was as well wondering if my problem could come from the thermostat?
I am currently in Antigua do yo know if there is a Onan dealer selling spare parts in Antigua ? I did not find any on the website of Cummins Onan.

Juan de Zulueta
+33680895892
sent from my Ipad.

Le 10 janv. 2021 à 19:17, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> a écrit :

Juan,

You should have something like this. It will help you with many things:
<image.png>

If you have a meat thermometer, it can work. Something like this:
<image.png>

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Jan 10, 2021 at 4:39 PM Juan de Zulueta <jdezulue@...> wrote:
Bill, I changed the impeller but I did not check temperature of the oil neither of the exhaust
i am not sure what type of thermometer I can use .
I checked coolant level , see water temp, coolant temp in the hoses before and after heat exchanger but only by hand and not using thermometer

thanks again for your answer