Re: Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine

Hi James,

Ahhh, no the boat is in the UK & we're currently in Portugal.

Can I ask if it was timely, costly, and/or involved ripping the boat apart?

We're heading back to the UK & will be living on board, so wondering how much of a headache it would be.

Thanks,

Sarah

Sea Love, Hull 161

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021, 17:30 James Watkins via groups.io, <ewatk49734=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I have Maramu hull 185 and while there was no holding tank in the forward head there was one in the aft head.  I had it done by a knowledgeable Amel person and can recommend hs contact.  I assume you are in the US?

Best Regards

Jim Watkins

Owner Act II Maramu hull 185