Re: Eumenia Mini 5500 Dishwasher Parts

I have purchased parts from him in the past but had a German owner contact him for me. He is a dealer/repair shop and has limited parts. Your email matches the one I have and I also have this:
Gerhard Huber

Ersatzteilverkauf
Schabauer Service & Vertrieb GmbH
IZ NÖ Süd, Str. 2a, Obj.M39/1
A-2355 Wr. Neudorf

Tel.:  02236 8120 73

Fax.: 02236 8120 14

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 11:05 AM Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

Hi Kenneth,

Please be sure to post your findings. Our evacuation pump causes the breaker to pop. Otherwise, the dishwasher still works. I would like to get this operational again since we used it often while on anchor.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us