De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine
Envoyé : lundi 11 janvier 2021 18:18
À : main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Objet : [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

Hi everyone,

We're in the process of buying a 1985 Amel Maramu & were surprised to find there is no holding tank on it.

Has anyone installed one in a Maramu? Did you do it yourselves or get a professional?  We're looking at costs, in the water or (I'm presuming it needs to be done whilst out of the water for a through hull)?

Any information or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah & Trev

Sea Love, Hull 161