Re: Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

Gregory Shea

Phillippe, 
I couldn't find it in the Bonar product catalogue. Are there some other categories I should look for?

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des Iles
Preveza

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Philippe Belloir <pbelloir@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

The tank was made by BONAR Plastics  http://www.bonarplastics.com/

….

Philippe

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Gregory Shea
Envoyé : mardi 12 janvier 2021 17:25
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

Does anyone know where you can buy the tanks shown in Phillipe's post. I have one of those tanks and wanted to replace it but the only retail source I could find was Accastillage Diffusion. Unfortunately, they no longer carry them. My research says they are still manufactured but I couldn't find a retailer. Any suggestions?

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des Iles

Preveza

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Philippe Belloir <pbelloir@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 10:46 AM
To:
main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

You can see two differents solutions, and the way to install (but in french)

Fair winds

Philippe

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Sarah & Trevor McIlwaine
Envoyé : lundi 11 janvier 2021 18:18
À : main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Objet : [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

Hi everyone,

We're in the process of buying a 1985 Amel Maramu & were surprised to find there is no holding tank on it. 

Has anyone installed one in a Maramu? Did you do it yourselves or get a professional?  We're looking at costs, in the water or (I'm presuming it needs to be done whilst out of the water for a through hull)?

Any information or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Sarah & Trev 

Sea Love, Hull 161

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.