From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Philippe Belloir <pbelloir@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 2:15 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Installing a holding tank Amel Maramu

The tank was made by BONAR Plastics  http://www.bonarplastics.com/

….

Philippe

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] De la part de Gregory Shea
Envoyé : mardi 12 janvier 2021 17:25
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io

Does anyone know where you can buy the tanks shown in Phillipe's post. I have one of those tanks and wanted to replace it but the only retail source I could find was Accastillage Diffusion. Unfortunately, they no longer carry them. My research says they are still manufactured but I couldn't find a retailer. Any suggestions?

Greg Shea
Sharki 133 Cap des Iles

Preveza