Replacement jib cars for Maramu

Karl & Deborah Windahl

Good morning,
   As proud new caretakers of our Maramu we're in the process of learning all about her and of course replacing some parts that have served their time. In this process we have found that the bearings for the horizontal roller in the jib cars have reached that point and Harken gave me the news that they aren't available anymore. I've reached out to other manufacturers and await their reply and I don't want to go to the Harken recommended pin stop system as we love the current set up.
   Wondering if there is a known direct replacement? I only seem to be finding control sheaves on one side of the car rather than fore and aft. Short of that I'll be dismantling them, bearing retention appears to be caps with a circlip, and will source replacement bearings. Or is there a company that can perform this service? Harken doesn't offer this.
   Thanks, Karl
Maramu #258, "Have Fun!"
sailing the Chesapeake out of Smith Creek, Maryland