Re: Kent---Prop is spinning freely

karkauai

Hi Eric.  Sorry, I thought I posted pics.  I am going to the boat today, will post some pics Tonite or tomorrow.  It is similar to your old install/refit, but Kristy has a step attached to the cockpit sole, so I didn't need the support to be strong enough to support my weight.  There is a single stainless steel pole bolted to the starboard angle iron support, very solid with the intercooler hoses connected, but will add a thwartships brace if it isn't solid enough when I crank the engine up in the Spring.
--
Kent & Iris
KRISTY