Re: FEIT Freshwater Pump Troubleshooting
Juan de Zulueta
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Le 14 janv. 2021 à 19:07, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> a écrit :
Our FEIT freshwater pump won’t stop cycling. I have tried:
- adjusting cutin bolt spring
- cleaning the diaphragm
- changing out the D Squared switch
- playing with contacts
- sanding the brushes
- spraying with Corrosion X and WD40
When I tap it with a rubber hammer it stops. But then starts again when a tap is opened and won’t stop until another tap of the breaker is switched off.
The only thing left to try is the Accumulator tank pressure. Tomorrow I will pump it to about 12 PSI.
1. Last time I serviced the unit, it did not need priming. But if it does, what is the best way?
2. Is there anything else I might try?
Loca Lola II
Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.