Re: Bilge pump activation switch

Thomas Kleman

Once again thanks Bill. My initial research yielded some plastic toggle switch extensions (apparently popular with the motor-head crowd) but nothing durable looking. I might bring a toggle switch to Home Depot and see if I can find some kind of thin metal tubing to replicate your design.
One curiousity of my crisis last night (happy hour approaching, bilge float not working, need to use the shower).....the Amel supplied switch/mount was inexplicably slightly different in shape and orientation. I had to make new holes and rivet the replacement.

Tom and Kirstin
SM2K 422
Oahu