Re: Fresh Water Pump

Matt Salatino

SeaFlo is generally quick to fail Chinese-made.
I’m sure other pumps are made 8n China, but SeaFlo is made to a price point..... Do some research on reviews of the different brands.

On Jan 16, 2021, at 12:41 PM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

We would like to convert to a diaphragm type fresh water pump. We are looking two options right now.  Shurflo Aqua King II 4.0 gpm (55 PSI sealed switch, shutoff at 3.8 bar, ) and Seaflo Series 54 5.0 gpm (adjustable switch).

1. Is there another pump you have experience with that you would recommend?
2. Given the old FEIT/AMFA pump was 15/30, should I even consider the Aqua King with set cutoff PSI of 55?

Many thanks.

Ian
SM153
Bahamas