Re: Replacing carpet

Aras Grinius

One thought would those bathroom carpets. If you could figure out the manufacturer then maybe you could a larger size / custom cut.   Those carpet are meant for wet environs.  Just a thought.
I use them in my salon [course my space is much smaller.

Aras Sharki #163 1988

On Mon, Jan 18, 2021 at 10:28 AM Mike Ondra via groups.io <mdondra=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

We are looking to replace our carpet and prefer to have a foam back both for comfort and non-slip. Saw Mark’s post on Shaw Nuwave backed carpet but it appears that is no longer in production. Received samples from Boatcarpet.com and even their “Premium Textured 22 oz.” carpet which are not foam backed and seems of low quality. Kanga, in Georgia (USA), makes a polyurethane foam rubber backing which they say they attach to carpet by Shaw, Marquis, Mohawk, and Engineered Floors. So far I have not found any vendor in the US that has such a product. Will continue search, but has anyone recently found a replacement carpet recently that they like?

Mike Ondra

Aletes SM#240

Rock Hall, MD

--