From: Mike Ondra via groups.io <mdondra@...>
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Sent: Mon, Jan 18, 2021 11:53 am
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Replacing carpet

With the frustration of not finding a urethane foam backed broadloom carpet (apparently available in Canada, but not the US) I am considering a thick carpet without backing. My concern was about traction on the sole but if the carpet is heavy and penned in around the perimeter, slippage may not be an issue. And removing the attached pad constraint opens a world of options. Did you consider not binding the perimeter?
Thanks Pat and all.
Mike