Re: Main outhaul travller

Michael & Robyn

Hi Nick,

we ordered a spare one from Antal through euroomarinetrading.
see mail from them:
From  euromarinetrading:

Antal part

Does not have crossbar, that was added by Amel.

Shackle on the car

We have a Bow shackle that fits that car.

752-5/16 – M8

No pin -  no threads,  hole Ø  8,5 mm

(fits the pin in the car. I dry-fitted it on a similar car we have in stock)

Shackle is actually of the HR quality which is some 30-40% stronger than a standard

Net price             $16.40

It does not have the bar, that is Amel specific modification. So far it works fine.
I was concerned using the one with the broken welding. But you could potentially just get a matching shackle from Budget Marine and have David drill out the thread an weld the extra bar in.
--
Michael & Robyn

SY RIPPLE SM2K # 417
currently in Jolly Harbour Antigua