Re: Zoom meeting with Olivier Beaute

Marco Baldan

Thanks for the information Goetzy!

:-)

On ‎Tuesday‎, ‎19‎ ‎January‎ ‎2021‎ ‎20‎:‎47‎:‎10‎ ‎EET, FELIZ GOETZY <felizgoetzy@...> wrote:

Hallo Marco, i had a sharki before, now an sm #200, sharkis are Really nice for the mediterranean. I sold her, because i did not like the Perkins 4.108 Motor. Difficult to get spare parts (excerpt parts4engine), and an inch system for the screws, and very difficult to repair, because not much space in the motor room.

If you find one with a replaced Motor, under 60000, it will be a good solid bargain.

MfG
GOETZY, Happy with Amel SadoMaso #200 

Holen Sie sich Outlook für Android

From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Marco Baldan via groups.io <africanmarco@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2021 3:33:22 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>; main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Zoom meeting with Olivier Beaute

Dear Bill and Amel Yacht Owners Group,

Many thanks for giving me the possibility of listening to Olivier Zoom meeting, excellent informative event!
I am not yet an Amel Yacht Owner but interested in the Sharki model.
Will definitely contact Olivier for a survey, once identified good candidate units.

With my best regards,
marco baldan

-----Original Message-----
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Sent: Sat, Jan 16, 2021 9:21 pm
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Zoom meeting with Olivier Beaute

If you missed the meeting, try this link to play a recording of the meeting. 
https://youtu.be/c26xpu51mMY

Best,

CW Bill Rouse 
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com 
Yacht School Calendar: www.preparetocastoff.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.