Re: SM spare halyard on main mast

Well, obviously Amel changed the mast top during the production of the SM to allow for a specific mounting for an external halyard. I am betting Mr. Amel resisted this addition.😀

This is another simple reminder, that although SMs look alike from the beginning of production until the last one produced, changes were made a lot more frequently than most of us realize. I try to remember when answering a question to include this statement in all answers.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Wed, Jan 20, 2021 at 6:54 AM Jarek Zemlo via groups.io <noa_blue=protonmail.com@groups.io> wrote: