From: kimberlite@optonline.net <kimberlite@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Amel] heading south
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Just my opinion but going to virginia to get to caribbean is out of the way...
I would go straight possibly with a stop in bermuda. St Martin, simpson bay marina is fantastic .
Very clean 24-7 security and some of the best craftsmen in the caribbean. I have someone that knows amels and watches my boat while I am away.
He is american and has been the chief project supervisor at Tartan, j boat, and alden.
He also has crossed the atlantic with me and a few other trips. knows the boat from a to Z.
Fair winds,
eric