Re: Where do you send the grey water from a washing machine?

Karen Smith

Nothing to add on the drain arrangements, the normal bilge is where it should be going.  On the question about the water pressure, it is useful to remember that all of these machines are designed for, and mostly used with normal household water systems.  Pressures from 25PSI to close to about 80 PSI are "normal" for city water systems, although I have seen higher pressures in some places, close to 100 psi.  Anything I'd expect to see on the boat should be well within the design range.