Re: novice problem

Ian Park

Others will comment I'm sure. If he has not worked on an Amel he would not know that the powers don't move. I'm sure Olivier would have commented had the stage not been as rock solid as they should be.
We have a full enclosure on our Santorin and it is like sailing in a pilot house in bad weather, especially with the heating on!! Ours however is designed round a bimini, which is possible on the Santorin as there is only one winch on each side of the cockpit.I
But wIth for comment from SM owners.

And enjoy your new boat!

Ian

Ocean Hobo SN96 currently locked down in North Wales.