Re: Deck repairs for an SM ( and other Amels )

Thanks, John ,
I do have a smattering of French. How else do you speak to your boat ?
Ian

On 22 Jan 2021, at 17:58, Ian Jenkins <ianjudyjenkins@...> wrote:

 Thanks , Stephen ,

That’s reassuring to read .  I admire your white stripes . Beautifully done— any cooler to walk on bare foot ?
My guy has done the first 4 repairs and sent me photos . Excellent job so far . I can’t wait to see for myself . I’ve just had Covid( amazingly , very mild )  and been Pfizered so I just have to convince the Greek authorities that with natural and chemical immunity they should let me in !

Ian and Judy , Pen Azen 302, Kilada ( but we are stuck in London )

On 22 Jan 2021, at 16:53, JB Duler <jbduler@...> wrote:

 I agree, magnificent decks!!
Steve, do you mind sharing what paint you picked (either the brand or color #) for both the brown and the white?
Thks
JB

On Jan 22, 2021, at 08:52, Justin Maguire <justin_maguire@...> wrote:

Super good looking job!