Re: Foredeck alarm

Courtney Gorman

Definitely Boxtron unit have them press the breakers for the head sail then stay sail one will stop the beeping I now leave them both off while away from the boat
Cheers
Courtney
Trippin
51 #101
St Thomas

On Jan 23, 2021, at 12:15 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Could be a low voltage alarm from a Boxtron unit. If it is, batteries need charging. Also, you should probably review your DC power management while you are away.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
+1 832-380-4970 | brouse@...
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550
www.AmelOwnersYachtSchool.com

On Sat, Jan 23, 2021, 10:02 AM Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown <paul.dowd@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I have someone looking after by boat and he has reported a beeping alarm coming from the foredeck locker. I guess its either the anchor or furler electrics. Would anyone know what it is and what needs to be done?

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--