Re: Fresh Water Pump

Jim Anderson

Hi Jeremy, I replaced the fresh water pump on SM384 with this Sure-Flow pump 9 years ago and it has performed flawlessly. It automatically varies its speed depending on demand, and pumps up to 5 gallons/minute and 55 psi. It is also quieter than the original one, and you can eliminate the hard-to-adjust spring/screw pressure switch. I left the factory accumulator tank in place but it is also not necessary. I bought 2, since it was in-proven but the spare is still sitting in a locker. Jim SM384 Sirena Azul Seattle