SV Intrepid Kiwi
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

On Sunday, January 24, 2021, 8:43 pm, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

Ww used Interlux Brightsides Hatteras White with a flattening agent. Very close match. Two coats. Looks great after three years. About 40 hours per coat. Be careful with the striping tool. Despite many attempts to thicken it, dwe found the paint still gets runny coming out of the chamber and onto the wheel. Good luck!

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------
From: Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...>
Date: 2021-01-24 12:32 (GMT-05:00)
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Deck

Dear all,

I finally made it to get my Beugler striping tool. Not easy since the California Branch does not even answer emails and the European branch is in the UK. So nowadays outside Europe....

Anyhow my Q is... Which kind of paint did you use for the deck stripes and how did you dilute it etc. I find many pics in the gallery, but thats it. Thanks
--
Bernd
SN 119 / Cascais, Portugal