From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> On Behalf Of Annsofie & Jonas Svanberg via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2021 12:38 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Hardtop for Amel 54

Hi Mohammed

I have got some requests for more pictures. I will put a .pdf together showing it. Just give me a day or two.

The original roof is made by a friend if us and is a sandwich construction with divinycell inbetween the GRP.

Regards

Ann-Sofie

S/Y Lady Annila

SM 232, 1998

Present in Algarve, Portugal

Skickat från min iPhone

25/01/2021 kl. 19:17 skrev Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...>:

Hello Halsinger;

Nice looking hard top. Do you have more pictures and/or videos that show more detail?

Where did you have this top fabricated?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo