Re: ACMO Rigging

When you order, order from Laetitia Boudon <Laetitia"at"acmo.fr>. Thank her for the information and thank her for me.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 9:25 AM Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io <southernadventurer=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:
We are also about to order complete replacement rigging from ACMO so the timing of this information could not be better. We are pleased that these issues have been pointed out to us as part of this forum.

Kind regards
Ross and Donna
SV INTREPID KIWI
SM2K #356
Currently in Turkey

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 5:19 pm, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

I have just changed my order on Acmo to stainless.

Thank you Bill.

Peter

Peter Forbes
CARANGO
Amel 54 #035
La Rochelle
00447836 209730
07836 209730

On 29 Jan 2021, at 14:17, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

Well done Bill from start to finish! A concern to all of us nearing replacing standing rigging and
you did a good job in keeping the group positive.