Re: ACMO Rigging

Alain Durante

Dear Bill,

I agree 100% that Laeticia is very helpful and very kind. I just ordered a new rigging for Meige with stainless turnbuckle. I am also going to change the electric jib furler with a FACNOR EF+550S.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

A54#21 / SV Meige

South of France

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de CW Bill Rouse via groups.io
Envoyé : vendredi 29 janvier 2021 16:27
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io Notification <main@amelyachtowners.groups.io>
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] ACMO Rigging

When you order, order from Laetitia Boudon <Laetitia"at"acmo.fr>. Thank her for the information and thank her for me.

Bill

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

Address: 720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550 

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

View My Training Calendar

Image supprimée par l'expéditeur.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 9:25 AM Ross Hickey & Donna Hammond via groups.io <southernadventurer=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

We are also about to order complete replacement rigging from ACMO so the timing of this information could not be better. We are pleased that these issues have been pointed out to us as part of this forum.

Kind regards

Ross and Donna

SV INTREPID KIWI

SM2K #356

Currently in Turkey

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Friday, January 29, 2021, 5:19 pm, Peter Forbes <ppsforbes@...> wrote:

I have just changed my order on Acmo to stainless.

Thank you Bill.

Peter

Peter Forbes

CARANGO

Amel 54 #035

La Rochelle

00447836 209730

07836 209730

On 29 Jan 2021, at 14:17, Ian Park <parkianj@...> wrote:

Well done Bill from start to finish! A concern to all of us nearing replacing standing rigging and
you did a good job in keeping the group positive.

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.