Re: ACMO Rigging

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Bill. Thank you for these responses. You are absolutely right. As well it was helpful to see acmos detailed responses.

Regards

Danny

SM 299

Ocean Pearl

On 30 January 2021 at 02:49 CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

All, more information on chrome plating today vs chrome plating yesterday.

Laetitia Boudon < " target="_blank" rel="noopener" data-mce-href="mailto:laetitia@...>">laetitia@...> (laetitia"at"acmo.fr) wrote the following:

I forgot to tell you that the products for chrome plating are also weaker than before, always to protect nature. People need to understand this :) ACMO quality is still there!
Regarding her comm ent, "always to protect nature," I did some research and found the US EPA and the EU EPA has caused all of us some issues with chrome plating today vs yesterday.
https://www.pfonline.com/articles/hard-chrome-plating-its-past-present-and-future

CW Bill Rouse
Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie St