Water coming in at portside from a previous wrong repair

VICTOR MOLERO

Hello all.
 A few yeras back, while in the marina a strong storm caused a collision of my SM with the boat moored to our portside. It was repaired but since then we have noticed water in the kitchen, right under the stove. I think that I have finally found from the inside what the source of water may be (only when it rains), and seems to be on the fibreglass. Does anyone have any recomendation to fix this? Should I just put a patch of fibre glass on top of the affected area inside the boat, or should I do something also at the outside (by the rubrail)? I am attaching some pictures. Any recomendation will be more than welcome.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy