Scuba Compressor storage on a MANGO

Arlo

Hello all. I am getting ready to order a SCUBA compressor -  Coltri MCH6 (110 volt electric). My boat its the Amel Mango. Do any of my fellow Mango owners have a dive compressor on their vessel? If so where do you store it?  The footprint is 29x15x17 (LxWxH) comparable to the Baur Junior. It is too large for the engine bay, and the port side deep locker is really too tight to be practical.

The SM and Amel 54's have different storage arrangements so it will not readily fit where many of you store them on your SM.

Thanks
Arlo
Amel Mango # 46