Re: How much Solar?

Chantal & Alain sv Makemo

Hi Ken,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with LifePo4 batteries.
Would you be kind to answer 2 questions about this marvelous change?
what did you change in your charger/ converter equipment Coming from AGM or Gel batteries ?

Regarding the cost of your 600Ah LifePo4, this is incredible to me (European) while I am trying to find the best price offered on the web w/o considering at this stage I would have to buy from the West Indies probably much expensive units. Where did you buy yours?

thanks so much for the great experience again
cheers
Alain
sv Makemo