From: kimberlite@optonline.net <kimberlite@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: [Amel] heading south
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com

Hi,
if you are coming down long island sound, please drop by the Huntington Yacht Club as my guest.
Lots of moorings and slips available plus lots of boating companies around the harbor.
fair winds
eric

From: kimberlite@optonlin e.net
To: amelyachtowners@ yahoogroups. com

Just my opinion but going to virginia to get to caribbean is out
of the way...
I would go straight possibly with a stop in bermuda. St Martin,
simpson bay marina is fantastic .
Very clean 24-7 security and some of the best craftsmen in the
caribbean. I have someone that knows amels and watches my boat
while I am away.
He is american and has been the chief project supervisor at
Tartan, j boat, and alden.
He also has crossed the atlantic with me and a few other trips.
knows the boat from a to Z.
Fair winds,
eric