Re: Bow thruster tube anomaly

Juan de Zulueta

Davi,

Don t do the lift and drop, I did it some years ago and damaged the polyester cage.
Use the amel tool or similar to extract it.

Juan de Zulueta
+33680895892
sent from my Ipad.

Le 6 févr. 2021 à 15:40, Davi Rozgonyi <davi.rozgonyi@...> a écrit :

Believe it or not, I have been tapping, oiling, twisting this thing for several weeks... I am definitely sleeping on it. Do you think trying to do the Amel suggested lift and drop on the hard is a good next step? I have a scheduled lift in a few weeks but was hoping to have this done by then.

What is the tube composition? How would you repair gouges in it?

So those 8 screws do nothing to hold the thruster shaft in place?