Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Mark Erdos

Hi Mark,

This is a project I am about to undertake. It has been on the list for a little while but rolling conditions have stifled my comfort level about going up the mast lately. That, and it’s been so darn hot. All other pieces of the new vhf systems are already in place. The new antennae cable is the final bit.

I was planning to securely attach the new cable to the old cable at the top of the mast and then pull it down. Thus, killing two birds with one stone. I am curious why you did not do this. Am I missing something?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us