Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Mark Erdos

I am not sure how using the PL-259 plug would connect the rigging to the bonding system. The rigging is not connected to the boding system and neither is the VHF radio. Am I missing something?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us