Re: Hardtop for Amel 54

Stefan Schaufert

Bill,

the panels are 4 x SUNPOWER SPR-E-FLEX-170, 12V each.
I am happy with them.

Scott,

I tried both possibilities before I made the final wiring.  Amazingly (but maybe I should have waited significantly longer than 4 hours) the series connection (all panels) brought a significantly higher yield (amperes for charging). The serial-parallel connection has to be better theoretically, but was not.
I do not know why this is not like usual.

At least you do not need any more panels in this life ;-) on Tengah.

Best regards
Stefan
A54 # 119 Lady Charlyette, currently Bahamas