Re: Amel 54 masthead tricolour light

David,

I cannot, but I will warn you that I believe the tricolor fixture changed during the production of the 54. It started with Aqua Signal 40, but I believe changed to something else. I suggest that you check what you have, or you may be disappointed.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Mon, Feb 8, 2021 at 11:24 AM David Crisp <david@...> wrote:
Want to buy and fit LED bulbs to the tricolour masthead light on Wilna Grace - Amel 54  #58.  I believe the fitting is the original one and that it's an Aqua Signal series 40, but can anyone confirm that is the standard fit please?
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace