Re: [Amel] Fresh Water Loss

george cerillo

Hi Eric,

We are back in Norfolk, thankfully ahead of the nor'easter that crept up the coast after Labor Day. We are having problems with our fresh water pump and are thinking of replacing it, do you have any suggestions??? We will be leaving for the Bahamas (Marsh Habor) and then Puerto Rico in early November. Please give us a call if you have the opportunity, we would welcome your take on this.
George's cell 757 348 5667.

Fair winds,

Kim & George
s/v SM 353 Indecent

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, kimberlite <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi,

Is it possible it is leaking out of one of the keel boats?

Fair Winds,

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376 Kimberlite

_____