Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Mark Erdos

Thanks Mark!

That explains a lot. So, it was the mouse line with the foam dampers you had trouble removing? Is the line with the foam dampers marked in some way? I am assuming I reach it via the removable panel on the side of the mast?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us