Re: Tips appreciated: Major frustration trying to pull cable through Mizzen.

Martin Birkhoff

Hi
this pic shows the problem of the original mounting position on the mast top. The lights are masked at certain angles (vertically and horizontally) by the aluminum structure and the base of the wind sensor both in front of the Hella tricolor light. Its a good idea to add a short support to rise the position of the light.
We were called by German coastguard several times because of "insufficent mast top lights" before we added a support

Martin

Mago del Sur - 54#40.
.