Re: Maramu Curtains For $100 + Shipping

Richard May

Hi Jer,

I know your post is pretty old but I am wondering why you decided to go with Sunbrella fabric on the old blue curtains and if you went with Sunbrella fabric on the new beige curtains? Did you line the curtains with a UV fabric? How are they holding up? Richard and I just took delivery of Super Maramu hull #477. It looks like the original curtains from 2005 throughout the interior. The liners of the curtains are rotting so I am looking at redoing all the curtains. Any advice you have would be much appreciated :)

Best regards,

Kathy May
SV Avogato