Re: Insurance - The Marine Shop (New Zealand)

JOHN HAYES

Hi Mark

I’m using them

My email is johnhayes862@...

Can’t see your personal email maybe you would like to email me direct

Best
John Hayes
Nga Waka sn91
Wellington nz

On 11/02/2021, at 4:25 PM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

I recently received a quote from The Marine Shop Ltd (New Zealand) for primary coverage of our Amel. It is underwritten 100% by Great Lakes Insurance SE who has an A+ rating on Ambest.

I am wondering if anyone has any experiences to share about either of these companies. In order to comply with group rules, it you wish to send me a private email, please do.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us