Re: BILGE WATER PUMP #replacement

Juan de Zulueta

Hello Victor,

I replaced my pump by a Feit pump PVM 0.15 24v

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 13 févr. 2021 à 10:51, Steven Nieman <stefnieman@...> a écrit :

Hi,
 Distrimex.nl or distrimex.com
They do parts and whole pumps.
SM 476

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 2:51 PM VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> wrote:
Hello all.
My old AMFA bilge water pump broke the membrane and I haven't been able to find a replacement. Can anyone recomend where to find them? In case I don't, I will have to buy a new pump (which may not be a bad idea considering the age of the old one), so is there a brand and model that you recomend? I've seen Vetus, Jabsco, Johnson, but I really don't know which will be better or if there's any real difference between them... How many littres per minute do you recommend? Any other consideration that I should be aware of before buying the new pump?
Thanks in advance.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy