Re: BILGE WATER PUMP #replacement

Jose, what is the position of the individuals you mentioned? I am looking for a high-level decision-maker at Gianneschi. Is Luigi Gianneschi that person? Do you have an email for him?

Victor,

When you contact them tell them it is a TM 50:
image.png
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 8:41 AM Jose Alegria <Josealegr@...> wrote:
Victor hi

Contact:

They are now the distributors of TF MARINE - the builders of  TM50 24 V CC and they sell too the spare part kits.

fruzza@...

+39 0584-65101-(231)

Kind regards,

Gianneschi Pumps and Blowers S.r.l.

via Luigi Gianneschi 270 - 55041 Capezzano Pianore - Lucca - ITALIA
Tel +39 0584 365101 (r.a.) Fax +39 0584 969411
Web Site: www.gianneschi.net - E-mail: info@...

José Alegria
A55#003MERIT
PORTUGAL
josealegr@...
Mobile: + 351 91 866 30 37

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 at 13:51, VICTOR MOLERO <victor.moleroxx@...> wrote:
Hello all.
My old AMFA bilge water pump broke the membrane and I haven't been able to find a replacement. Can anyone recomend where to find them? In case I don't, I will have to buy a new pump (which may not be a bad idea considering the age of the old one), so is there a brand and model that you recomend? I've seen Vetus, Jabsco, Johnson, but I really don't know which will be better or if there's any real difference between them... How many littres per minute do you recommend? Any other consideration that I should be aware of before buying the new pump?
Thanks in advance.
Victor
SM314 Alendoy