Re: Gasadapter for US-gasbottle

Courtney Gorman

Wolfgang
Here is my set up it came with the boat that way Amel 54 number 101 I believe the first owner modified it as you can see I still have the two blue camp bottles plus a fiberglass US bottle the system works flawlessly.
Courtney
Trippin
54#101
St Thomas

On Feb 13, 2021, at 2:06 PM, Wolfgang Weber via groups.io <webercardio@...> wrote:

Hello to the group,
My Amel 54  and most AMELs are delivered original with camping-gaz bottles and connectors.
You will not find a refill or exchange for the blue camping-gaz bottles in US-waters.
I found 1 place, where they refilled the bottles . Later I was told it was not legal.
Now I found a adaptor for US- gasbotteles to my original system.
For everyone leaving europe to US-waters I recommend to buy this adapter ( ID 9035)
Www(at)gasprofi24(dot)de   , 25 €
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162