Re: Gasadapter for US-gasbottle

Matt Salatino

We use this one. Easy fast conversion. Attaches directly to the regulator.
image1.png

~~~⛵️~~~Matt Salatino, A50#27, Speed of Life

On Feb 13, 2021, at 1:06 PM, Wolfgang Weber via groups.io <webercardio@...> wrote:

Hello to the group,
My Amel 54  and most AMELs are delivered original with camping-gaz bottles and connectors.
You will not find a refill or exchange for the blue camping-gaz bottles in US-waters.
I found 1 place, where they refilled the bottles . Later I was told it was not legal.
Now I found a adaptor for US- gasbotteles to my original system.
For everyone leaving europe to US-waters I recommend to buy this adapter ( ID 9035)
Www(at)gasprofi24(dot)de   , 25 €
Wolfgang Weber SY Elise Amel 54 #162