Re: Curtain Sizes for SM2000

Denise McGovern

The curtains on the latter model SMs was a blue and yellow stripe with a UV backing.  Ours faded, likely from washing by a previous owner because they were slightly shrunk too.   I used an outdoor fabric because I liked it and backed it with Roc-Lon blackout liner.

If you make your own replacements, I recommend you follow your own measurements and don't use the old ones as a template (because of the above mentioned shrinking).  I would also checkout some of the new fabrics that are blackout built-in so no need to line.

Photo is from our cabin and yes, I like the crazy fabric, it's a bit dark back there.

Denise
Super Maramu #440
Deale, MD, USA