Have any of you looked at the Integral System?

Justin Maguire

All -

in our collective efforts to be more off-grid, and to simplify our already complex boats the Integral System (introduced to me by Matt Salatino) seems interesting /  promising albeit expensive. Following the conversation around lithium from you all over the last month has made me realize the number of nuances around this newer tech that i really need to "go to school" on :)

Anyway.. i'm curious if any of you have looked at this and what your conclusions/thoughts are on it. Certainly having Nigel Calder back it bodes well. Not having a second engine to care for, combined with the premise that this will load the engine appropriately in ways that won't damage it even at idle is very cool...

Cheers,
-Justin