Re: Where best to locate Raymarine Evolution Autopilot EV-1 Sensor Core on Santorin

antonio scipioni

Hi Grant,
Last year I installed a second pilot Raymarine gyro evo with tiller in aft cabin. I use the old 6000 like a spare pilot.
I have the cpu under the berth in the saloon in the starboard side. The fluxgate is located under the chart table in the space near the passage to stern. The biggest is to create the space in the aft cabin.

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 9 feb 2021, alle ore 18:35, Grant Starling via groups.io <grantstarling@...> ha scritto:

Hi Juan,

Good to hear that, thanks for the response.  I suspected it would be fine, but it’s always good to have confirmation from someone who has actually installed the EV-1 in the port-side position.

Enjoy Guadeloupe!  We have heavy snow and freezing weather at the moment in England...I know where I would rather be!!!

best
Grant

SN#42 - ALLONZEE